Oriented for new Videographers shooting their first event in a seminar, a performance or a celebration. Discover Videography techniques used by professional Videographers. The topic covers video camera button basics, shot composition, camera moves, and how to shoot for easier editing. Learn how to avoid common mistakes made by most beginners.
- You are THE Videographer, Not a Camera Operator
- 2 Questions to Ask Before Making an Effective Video
- Equipment Checklist for the Event Videographer
- 5 Must-have Features in the Right Video Camera
- The 6 Core Camcorder Skills to Shoot Like a Pro
5 TIPS FOR THE NEW EVENT VIDEOGRAPHER
by Adrian Lee of VideoLane.com
Date & Time: 4 October 2012, 3.30 pm – 5.00 pm
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Singapore
Exhibition Admission: The exhibition is strictly open to trade visitors and professionals only.
I am feeling all excited to share my experience!
See you there!