Want to know how to choose the right camera? The best video editing software? The secret to making a good video? Get this Online Videography Course absolutely free.
When it comes to video editing, one biggest mistake beginners make is to use pop songs as the background music for their videos without paying for the rights.
I know of people who made the same mistake and was fined by the thousands.
Stay safe by using royalty-free music where you pay a small fee once and you can use it forever.
Want to know what’s better than PAYING for royalty-free music?
FREE royalty-free music! Download and use it forever… legally!
Below is a list of generous Free Royalty-free Music Download Sites for Videos that allow you to do just that. All they ask for is a credit at the end of your videos.
- Partners In Rhyme : You may use these music loops in any commercial multimedia presentation including TV and Film. In return for the use of these free royalty free music loops, give “PartnersInRhyme.com” a link on your website or blog.
- Stock Music Boutique : A small selection of tracks you can use free for personal or commercial use. Just credit somewhere in the description box (Example: Music provided by: http://stockmusicboutique.com)
- Music4yourvids.co.uk : Music personally created by Rickvanman. For people to use safely in their YouTube / amateur film projects AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS etc. without the fear of royalty breaches and lawsuits, as long as you clearly accredit / attribute the work.
- Jewelbeat : Use these free background music tracks for YouTube videos, advertising, education, videos, photos…etc. You only need to link to their website from yours: “Music by JewelBeat. Download your free music and free sound effects at www.jewelbeat.com.”
- Incompetech : Can you use their music in a Student Film, Commercial Film, Stage Production, Flash Animation, Instructional DVD, Relaxation CD or Slideshow? Yes, as long as Kevin MacLeod gets a credit.
- PacDV.com : You may use these tracks free of charge in your video, film, audio and multimedia productions. All you need to do is mention “Music by www.pacdv.com/sounds/” in your credits.
- Sonnyboo : For each and every single song, all you have to do is credit the songwriter – Peter John Ross (sonnyboo.com) and the music is yours to use for free.
- TaylorHayward – The music on this site is free to download and play, free to rebroadcast in any form for any purpose, free to play in public, free to publish for profit, and free to sample. There is no copyright on this music.
- MusOpen – Mostly classical, MusOpen is focused on improving access and exposure to music by creating free resources and educational materials. They provide recordings, sheet music, and textbooks to the public for free, without copyright restrictions.
- DanoSongs.com : You have permission to use the songs for personal or commercial use. The creative commons license allows you to use the tracks legally. If you are adding the music in your project and you want to use it royalty free, credit to: Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com.
- DigCCMixter – For commercial projects, use the music under the category “Free for Commercial Use”. The site tagline is “You Already Have Permission With Attribution…”.
- YouTube Audio Library : Music from this library is intended solely for use by you in videos and other content that you create. You may use music files from this library in videos that you monetize on YouTube.
- Josh Woodward : The songs here are not licensed under my usual Creative Commons Attribution licence, but instead, the Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution-NonCommercial license. This means they’re free to use in projects where you don’t make money (including non-monetized YouTube videos).
- Free Stock Music : Ten genres: cinematic scores, classical, corporate, country, easy listening, electronic, hip-hop, international, pop and rock. Music for video, movie, film, video game, or media project. Comes with royalty-free license allowing you to use the music in all types of productions for worldwide distribution. Sign up for a free account to get started.
- AudionautiX : The music on this site is the creation of Jason Shaw and guest Composers. The restrictions are you may NOT re-sell it as it is, and according to the Creative Commons license, you may NOT distribute any of your work through services such as Amazon or Zimbalam in such a way that others receive copyright notices. Large services use ‘bots’ that serve copyright infringement notices to YouTuber users on their clients behalf. It is your responsibility to make sure this does not happen.
If you like this post, please click the like button below and/or leave a comment. Thanks!